Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

inside joke between players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-13

inside joke between players Empty
PostSubject: inside joke between players   inside joke between players EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:31 pm

i would love to read and see every inside joke you guys have helping, duoing, quest, mission, enm, ks , bcnm etc... and i would love to beging with 2 of them.

1- doing some ks " come into my parlor " with darkangeljt.

we entering there, and of course, the giant spider cast a -ga spell right in the beggining. dark who is coming as whm, prolly think " oh, slowga. i should do divine seal erase that will save me time to cast on every player"
2 second later he was facing the ground... death by sickle slash XD thanks dark! ( btw, he was having no rr up also! )

2- love doing campaign with bemont!!! he think " i will go drk/sam i will do so much damage!!!!! i see him die every time he go and attack a mob!!! then right after he his no longer weakened, someone shout : "Full attack the notorious monster!"
of course bemont his like " YEAH !!!!! lets do it ... " he attack once the mob and get kill in 1 hit because no one else attack it XD <3 bemont
Back to top Go down
darkangeljt
Puppet without strings
darkangeljt

Number of posts : 34
Pet Job : PUP
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: inside joke between players   inside joke between players EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 am

pffft! that didn't even happen.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: inside joke between players   inside joke between players EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 am

Lol Dark /comfort.

If any one knows Katsuo, just /t him HNM LOOK OUT! I am sure I will get quite a few nast tells from him for that lol.

We were doing the magicite way back when we were begginners. We had another friend along who no longer plays /cry Dahc.

Me and Kat have never been in the area before, I belive it was Beaduxe area. Dahc says becareful a NM pops here(course one didnt find out later lol)

Me and Kat go to grab the magicite and are in CS and DHC yells HNM RUN!!! Kat drops what he is doing hauls ass to the zone while I finish it, death or no death I was getting my magicite lol.

Dahc is dieing laughing and soon I am to after I relalize it was a joke and Kat was still running lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inside joke between players   inside joke between players Empty

Back to top Go down

inside joke between players
Page 1 of 1