Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hoss looking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoss
New Adventurer
New Adventurer

Number of posts : 2
Pet Job : 75 BST
Level : 75 RDM, BST
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi all getting back into the game and looking for a bst/pet shell not having to do things but at least have an interest in doing something as a ls.

I was on quetzy in TheFlock bst/smn ls which we did all of sky including Kirin as bst/smn. A couple of jormys and Aspid.

Anyway wondering if its worth the transfer to come and get a chance to do some ls stuff with or without pets again? Whatever duos, bcnm, ksnm, missions? Name something lol

Name of Character: Hoss
Highest level pet job: 75 Bst
Zilart Mission you are on: ZM-16
COP Mission you are on: CoP 3-5
ToAU Mission you are on: AU 29
Time Zone: Est
How long have you been addicted to FFXI: Since ps2 release
How bad is your addiction: Well I quit for 9 months lol
Funniest Experience on FFXI: Does killing my bro count?
Future goals in FFXI: Anything to make it fun
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Dual wield is SO 2004....
Zatoichi

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Let us know what you decide. We aren't quite sky god yet but we would like to be. I think we will be working on getting members sea access during the first part of the year. (Getting ayda and I to level 70's)

We have key members that organize/run events. ZNM and a few KCNM organized through the LS.

Maybe create a mule on Fairy and we can get you a pearl to chat up with the rest of the folks on here.

Regardz,

Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

Number of posts : 36
Pet Job : BST
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 pm

I think Zato has a good idea about creating a mule to chat with everyone. Since we're just getting started as an LS really, you may find we're more chatty on weekends.

Most of us (all of us?) hope to grow this into a full-scale pet LS that does all the stuff the popular ones have done. But we are, for the most part, pretty new to this. We have a lot of people who did those things on regular jobs, so having people around with experience doing it pet-style would be fantastic. But I just want to make sure your expectations are right so you're not disappointed. If you want to help us build a shell that can do all those things, please join us! But if you're looking for a more established shell, we're probably not for you- yet. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Yeah to back up Virtue, we are a fairly new shell, but have started doing events. Granted only O-hat, ZNM's, NM's, and a few [S] NM's. As far as sky, hmmm that might be a bit off still untill we are well established.

CoP and ToAU are currently in the works to be ran as BST/SMN/PUP events, to help push people to sea and so forth. Alot of the people have been in prior pet shells that have just dies out, but we are growing every day with new BST SMN and PUPs being added.

Since we were established I have not seen a conflict in the shell, we pretty much get along well.

We have several people who like to corridinate events and such, and normally post here or on the lsmes. Most everyone has jobs beside just BST and might a strong might be asked to come as something else for support or what not depending on what's being fought. So chit chat with us here, or make a mule on fairy to chit chat with us. Alot of us are older folks some in their mid 20's and some in the eens and few past 30(me lol) or more.

Hope to see you on here or in the shell in the future.
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

Number of posts : 133
Pet Job : SMN
Level : 75

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Sort of a reply to what Wolf just said, and not to be too pessimistic, but I think part of the reason there is no drama is because we DON'T do sky. Take that as you will o.o

A social I was in for over a year with people of all levels suddenly decided to expand into a sky ls. It slowly but surely died due to drama in about 6 months. This ls had been together over 2 years prior.
Back to top Go down
Hoss
New Adventurer
New Adventurer

Number of posts : 2
Pet Job : 75 BST
Level : 75 RDM, BST
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi thx for the replies. I think I might have been a little misunderstood. I'm not looking for a sky ls but what you mentioned about CoP/AU and ohat and stuff is what I would like to get accomplished and help others with. I would never turn down a sky run tho. I do have my Kirin Osode and Ohat but always up for the fight.

From whats been said I think I will make the move this weekend. I also have a rl friend on Fairy who has been hounding me to do Dynamis seeing how I havent done even one yet.

My char name will be either Hoss or back to my orig game name Shakr
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Well be sure to get one of the sac holders wich is listed on top of introductions.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Sounds good Hoss. We will keep an eye out for you.

Regardz,

Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

Hoss looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoss looking   Hoss looking EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Have you made the jump over yet?
Back to top Go down