Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.

Go down 
+5
Wolfjorg
Vean
Zatoichi
itMFtis
Kiyoi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoi
Animal Trainer
Animal Trainer

Number of posts : 20
Pet Job : Beastmaster
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Empty
PostSubject: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Here is my list....

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080930152920ajf2.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Some crab action....

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080927215926aog0.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Trioing Despot.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080905230904aur2.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Found this NM on my way to my normal farming grounds.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080827234841afs1.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Found this exploring the past for my first time.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080827020701agm3.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Trioing the Ohat NM.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy081010173159aaw5.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
He was a tough one.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy081010171722adn6.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Duo'ed this one.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy081009195008ahx7.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
Found this one trying to farm bone chips... which didn't go to well actually.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy081008195739acb4.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
This guy was pretty easy compare to the crab.

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Kiy080922115605alh2.thShow the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Thpix
A real nasty one here... Solo a few times but would rather duo, I don't like Hundred fist.
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

Number of posts : 133
Pet Job : SMN

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 pm

My best smn accomplishment is soloing Aquarius. Plenty of trial and error, but thankfully no death. Definitely a solid test for summoners.

/slapself - should have taken a pic >_>

Astral burning the Malboro KSNM 30 was a lot of fun too. It didn't stand a chance.

Already mentioned pet burning Jorm with We Love Jugs in another thread. Good times-
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Dual wield is SO 2004....
Zatoichi

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Impressive list Kiyoi! It gets my blood going to think about what NM we can take down in the future.
Back to top Go down
Vean
Made of sugar and spice and everything nice
Vean

Number of posts : 17
Pet Job : BST
Level : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Haven't done any soloing NMs on BST yet since my BST is only 27 but I've solo'd some NMs as DNC. I wish I took screenshots but never crossed my mind when I did them.

Sewer Syrup
Avatars (but Fenrir and Diabolos)
Aquarius

Only 'major' NMs I've ever done so far but hey it's a start. Can't wait until I hit 75 on BST to try soloing some NMs like Oze (sp?) or maybe HKTK (gonna be a long time <_<; ).
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Hakutaku fight is one on my list of NM that I want to take down Smile Sounds like a good fight that's lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 pm

I've soloed duod and triod some good NM's and just added AG to the list tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
cavill
New Adventurer
New Adventurer

Number of posts : 5
Pet Job : BST
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:54 am

Haven't done much NM soloing yet but i've done Hakutaku a few times with a few other bsts, very fun! =)
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 am

I'm willing to help Duo Trio or rape NM's as parties of BST.

we need to figure some out that are worth killing tho as a group.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:31 am

Gration, Hakutaku, Swift Belt NM come to mind off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoi
Animal Trainer
Animal Trainer

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Well my next solo is going to be swift belt, I done it before I just haven't taken a pic. On the next round I will. 0/1 so far Mad
Back to top Go down
Terror
Animal Trainer
Animal Trainer

Number of posts : 12
Pet Job : Beastmaster And Puppetmaster
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:22 pm

IN WLJ we had some real fun with rylox
We brought out an 18man BST Alliance and raped the BST NM in Mamook. ( Using Charmed 2hour'd VT Spiders ^^)
Back to top Go down
Azarus
Optimus Primal
Azarus

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 am

my greatest achievement was soloing Hakutaku - 5h49min
Back to top Go down
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:01 pm

well what azarus dont tell everyone its .... he is the one who solo everythings possible. i wouldnt be suprise if he try doing genbu once Smile <3 az you amazed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.   Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Show the NMs you solo/duo/trio or even pt'ed with your pets.
Page 1 of 1