Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiting ffxi (...again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlsea
Animal Trainer
Animal Trainer

Number of posts : 38
Pet Job : bst
Level : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Quiting ffxi (...again) Empty
PostSubject: Quiting ffxi (...again)   Quiting ffxi (...again) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 am

Just a notice for anyone who is wondering why I have disappeared from in game. Theres 2 main reasons I cant play ffxi anymore;

Time is the biggest one, for me to get everything I want to get out of FFXI it requires too big of a time commitment than I am willing to give atm now that I am trying to do well in school. Also I recently realized ffxi kills my time for other games, I am starting to get into FPS again (<3 quake live or TF2, feel free to friends list pearlsea in either game)

Second is I just don't have the friend base in the game anymore coming back after 2 years that justifies the time I put into the game.

Kind of bittersweet leaving, there are still lots about the game I wanted to see, and still enjoyed the hardcore aspect and the world enviroment of the game vs *cough* wow. Old school mmo's are just a unique type of game I cant let my self get dragged into now.
Back to top Go down
Khakihara
So comfortable everyone should have a pair!
Khakihara

Number of posts : 31
Pet Job : Beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Quiting ffxi (...again)   Quiting ffxi (...again) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:08 am

I'm sorry to see you leave Pearl. Good luck in school and your RL pursuits.

Take care,
Khaki
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Dual wield is SO 2004....
Zatoichi

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Quiting ffxi (...again)   Quiting ffxi (...again) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am

It is for the best I am sure. We have quit and came back after an almost 3 year hiatus from the game.

Best of luck to you in school.

Regards,

Zato1
Back to top Go down
Duncann
Your friendly neighborhood Duncann!
Duncann

Number of posts : 32
Pet Job : BST
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Quiting ffxi (...again)   Quiting ffxi (...again) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Ah! another soul that has broken the addiction that is FFXI! Best of luck in school and enjoy that variety of games out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiting ffxi (...again)   Quiting ffxi (...again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiting ffxi (...again)
Page 1 of 1