Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Static xp for non-pet jobs

Go down 
+5
itMFtis
Zatoichi
Litestrider
darkangeljt
Virtue
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Dual wield is SO 2004....
Zatoichi

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:25 am

Update **Ayda's Dancer is now 21 and my ninja is now 20**

Tried to find you this weekend virtue but could not. I hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

Number of posts : 133
Pet Job : SMN
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am

I also got Pup to 22 Razz

Maybe we can sync to one of you guys in for a Qufim session and I'll come on bst. Then when you are around 25, I'll swap to Pup and we can continue?
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

Number of posts : 36
Pet Job : BST
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Sorry guys, was out of town this weekend- a fun trip, not a bad one. Razz

itMFtis' idea is a good one, and one he had the other day. we should try to reserve jobs around 20 or 21 so that we have them ready for us to sync down to. so getting ayda and zato up to 24-25 (25 may be a bit too high for qufim) and then switching to itMFtis' PUP is probably a really good idea. that will minimize downtime.

i'm up for some xp tonight. have some catching up to do!
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 am

Hoping we can sync to my 22 pup in the next session. I don't know what came over me, but I bought a Coiler this morning and am dying to see it in action! When you buy and use a 200k consumable...you are stuck taking the job to 75, no turning back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Works for me, let's use your PUP tonight. But we'll need a backup in case we get to 24 too quickly. We can see who is online. If nobody is around, we can also just sync down and duo. I think we can probably take worms at that level as a duo.

Speaking of which, is there a decent 25ish camp we can jump to if/when we get sick of Qufim? Ideally, something you can OP or tele to fairly easily.

<-- hates going to the jungle

Zato and Ayda-

What is your playtime like? Let's set up a time when we can xp with you guys. I can play again tonight from, say, 6pm til about 11:30 or so, EST. I can do the same time tomorrow. Gonna take Thursday and Friday off to hang out with my old lady.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey virtue.

We are kind of night owls and play from 9:30pm - 11:30pm CST

We are currently level 20 and 21 respectively. Hopefully we can get together tonight.
Back to top Go down
ayda
20 TP make you holla!
ayda

Number of posts : 15
Level : 99

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Aren't we 23 and 22? :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/manjulic
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

I guess it would appear so.... Smile

We MAY be able to get on earlier. Wink I will catch you on if that is the case and do an outpost warp to Qufim Island.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

If we miss you guys, we can try for this weekend, too. My Saturday and Sunday look like they're wide open.
Back to top Go down
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:36 am

me and honeyham will love to go during the weekend... Smile can you guys save us a place? we have both sam lvl 51 its hard to find a party for 2x sam but will be perfect with the kind of party we making in qufim. just tell us when and we will be there! ton forget us Razz
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 pm

We are open this weekend too. Will try to catch you on when we can Razz

I'll have a war sub for you this time ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:51 pm

I'd be interested but not late at night seeing as I am EST.

but it would not be on Wolfjorg, would be on my other character Stfunoob.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 pm

We need to pearl up STFUnoob Razz
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Any chance of relocating to a 25+ camp? Mandies are great xp, and can be found outside Jeuno [S] if traveling to the jungles is too annoying. Actually mandies and gobs in Yhoator Jungle around 27+ yields some crazy xp per hour.

I'm just getting a little worried that my automation skills are getting too far behind. All my combat ones are fine from leveling other jobs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm

I've had that character since release and was used as a mule mainly till recently, I have gotten it up to PLD16 and NIN10
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Sure, we can move to another zone. But I can't do ToAU or WotG yet because the backup PC I play Raz on doesn't have those installed. It doesn't have a DVD drive in it, so I can't install. I need to get around to looking for a torrent, but I keep putting it off.

I agree that the jungle can actually be really awesome for xp. It can get overcamped easily, and it's hard to get to, but the mobs are squishy. And another benefit is that there is a bigger gap between levels, meaning you can stay at those camps longer.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 pm

I could help with the sleepga from the mandies Razz as a whm/nin rawr! Dual wielding hammers. My club skill is current Razz

We have nin and dnc at that level so we'll catch you on this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:39 pm

was too tired for this on saturday, and too tied up with znm on sunday. are people available on monday (11/24)? i can be on as early as 6pm est (unless i get caught at work, in which case i'll update this thread). can play til 11pm est.

i might break out my SMN and just use it as DD, in which case we should probably focus on DD jobs cause adding another mage might slow us down.
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 am

Monday sounds good. If we move out of Qufim, I'll come pup, otherwise I'll stick with bst.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:27 pm

We'd love to join you guys Smile

Same ole same. Zato = Nin, Ayda = Dnc.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Are you guys still 22 and 23, Zato?

We could do this- xp in Qufim til we get to 24 and the exp gets bad. Then we can hop the boat for the jungle (and itMFtis can change jobs). You guys have a Kazham airship pass, right? And what time can you log in?

Roster:

Virt: SMN
Zato: NIN (sub WAR! Razz)
Ayda: DNC
ItMFtis: BST (change to PUP before Jungle)
?
?

Could use some more DD. Maybe Vean's THF, or Mayna and Honey?
Back to top Go down
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 pm

me and honey want to lvl our sam pretty badly Smile so count us in, will just depend if you guys go there before honey get home from work D: !
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 pm

We are actually level 30 now. Sad

But I still have provoke if you need it ha!! We do have airship passes if you want to rumble in the jungles. I don't get out of work until 6:30pm EST so we will try to catch you guys when spots open. Like we always, normally do Razz
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Dude, I'm a dude!
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 pm

hrm, well, then i don't know where to go, lol. i'm not sure what the lowest job we have now is, haha.

my SMN is 42. maybe we should just play it by ear and take the first six we have available tonight. we'll figure out where to go when we see what jobs we have.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:43 pm

I have a level 11 RDM. If you want to go to the beach and catch a VD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static xp for non-pet jobs   Static xp for non-pet jobs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Static xp for non-pet jobs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next