Animal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal House

Social Linkshell servicing the pet community of Final Fantasy XI (Fairy Server)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ugh Christmas decorations.

Go down 
+3
Zatoichi
Mayna
Wolfjorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfjorg
Sheep Moderator in Wolf Clothing
Wolfjorg

Number of posts : 136
Pet Job : Virginia
Level : BLM75/BST75/SCH75/WAR75/DRK75/THF75
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Ugh Christmas decorations. Empty
PostSubject: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Well since it is that time of year and Thanksgiving rolling right around the corner, The wife and I have started inventoring our decorations and lights, to see what works or need replacing. I HATE LOOKING FOR BLOWN BULBS!

lol, now I have the joy of having my son helping me, put lights up along the the house, decorations up out side, finding a spot for our tree in the living room seeing as it is filled lol. I love Christmas, but god the decorations are killer on the spirit lol. But I must say my house looks the best on the block when Im done and over with putting them all up.

Who else is getting ready for Christmas with decorations?

on a better note the wife and I are doing better so maybe a sooner return to FFXI but not as much as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Level : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 pm

wolf, i know how you feel! i never put some decoration in my house, just some doll or "happy christmas" somewhere in the house XD i would love a tree, but i have 3 cat who love destroyed everythings so thats too bad Razz i didnt put anythings yet, but im sure my mother in law will love to go shopping and buy us some decoration. you are lucky to have a son. its making christmas worth to spend time doing everythings you can to make it magic. Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Dual wield is SO 2004....
Zatoichi

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am

Glad to hear that you and Mrs. Wolfjorg are in the clear.

Christmas lights are one thing I am not looking forward to when we buy a house. I wasn't on to find out how sewer syrup went. Did you get the drop?
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Wolfjorg

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 am

Lol Mayna I have to post the picture of my cat in my christmas tree from last yr. I call it Christmas cat in your tree stealing yor prezentz lol.
Back to top Go down
Alliacat
"Hold me closer Kitty Dancer!"
Alliacat

Number of posts : 23
Pet Job : BST
Level : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 am

I refuse to put my decorations up this soon. Last year we put them up the day after Thanksgiving and OMG it juiced the kids up WAAAYYYY to soon. I thought Christmas would never come, and so did the kids. I'm thinking December 23...
Back to top Go down
itMFtis
World Serpent Slayer
itMFtis

Number of posts : 133
Pet Job : SMN

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

Last year I didn't get my tree up until about 5 days before Xmas. I'll probably get that sucker up early Dec this year.

Typically I don't do any other in/out-door decorations.
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Wolfjorg

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 am

lol it just something I do every yr at thanksgiving and getting the decorations together is a pain more than putting them up.
Back to top Go down
Mayna
la dame avec une main de fer dans un gant de velours
Mayna

Number of posts : 45
Pet Job : beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:44 pm

i like putting up decoration, i HATE take them down D: what a mess! i look foward my first thanskgiving, since i was living in CANADA before we dont have such things, so i will make my famous sugar pie , and honeyham will make is famous maple/pumpkin CHEESECAKE with caramel topping... delicious Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfjorg
Wolfjorg

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Ugh Christmas decorations. LolJacksonchristmaskitty

Lol that's my cat.
Back to top Go down
gwentomnion
New Adventurer
New Adventurer

Number of posts : 3
Pet Job : bst
Level : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 am

My wife can't wait to decorate. I forced her to wait until after thanksgiving to get a tree though. =D
I'm excited about it tbh, it is our first thanksgiving/christmas being married. We'll have to get a nice tree. And we'll probably need a day when my wife isn't working or burried in homework.

And just as a side note, it's so nice to not be the only one who is not a teenager in FFXI. It was so frustrating to have some kid get pissed in WoW when I went afk for 10 minutes because my wife just got home from work and I wanted to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Jarreth
Animal Trainer
Animal Trainer

Number of posts : 11
Pet Job : Beastmaster
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
I wasn't on to find out how sewer syrup went. Did you get the drop?

I was thinking that Jelly Ring was 100% drop, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh Christmas decorations.   Ugh Christmas decorations. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh Christmas decorations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal House :: Off Topic-
Jump to: